Saturday, April 7, 2018

Noche Buena - layout

During last Christmas season as a whole we were very low key and we decided to stay with family and friends during all special days.  I think we had just passed a very sad experience with Hurricane Maria, and some people still didn't have basic services as water and electricity, and we didn't feel we were in any position of being celebrating.

On Dec 24th we were at home.  Besides my mom, my neighbors came by and my beautiful goddaughter niece with her sister.



I wanted to make a layout page about it to have memories documented.  It was so cool to have them all home, but specially my niece, who has become such a beautiful and good woman.



The simple page has a one color page as base, and then I used half die cut Xmas paper design to display the title.  I used two colors of letters for the title.

Photos were arranged at the opposite side with different chipboard stickers, rub-ons, washi tapes and sequins, as details for embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: