Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thank You Floral Tag

Happy Thursday...

Just stopping by to say hi and to share this cute little tag I made last week.  

It was made for a coworker friend who lent me something temporarily until I purchased one.  It was for about 2 to 3 days that I had this article but her gesture was really appreciated.  :)

I used corrugated carton for the base and applied inks and glitter.

I then stamped the sentiment on vellum.  The image was stamped on cardstock and colored with watercolors.  I then used a Wink of Stella to provide glitter and opacity to the image.  Love the effect.

Sequins and ribbon helped finished the piece.


Hope you like it.





I will share this with my friends at Craft Stamper Magazine. Always having something going on. Here’s the link:  http://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2018/02/take-it-make-it-challenge-february.html?m=1



1 comment:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous little tag. I love the texture from the corrugated card. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx