Friday, April 14, 2017

Glitter Ice Cream

This card is a CAS style one full of fun.  

To make a Clean and Simple project does not mean it needs to have less elements or details.  Most of the time a minimalist style is related to CAS. However the real meaning of CAS style is that it should be an easy to replicate project and with relatively less complex techniques. 

This card for me is a great example of that. I started with a card base to which I added a layer of embossed cardstock.   


I then cut three ascendant in sizes shapes, the smaller one of them in vellum which I also embossed. 


Separately I stamped the image and colored. I also used glitter to give life to he image. 

Put it all together as assembled and stamped a sentiment at the bottom. 

I love the texture and dimension of the different elements but this is a card you can easily replicate using other colors and other images. 


Hope you like it. 

#winecheeseandscrapbooking #scrappermyra #scrapbooking #stamping #handmade #hechoamano #icecreamcone #icecream #yummy #CAS #glitter #watercolor #unitystampco #vellum #embossing

No comments: